Samsung has come out with its latest announcement that Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich updates will be done from July. It will be available on the selected models of Galaxy Tablet range such as Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7, Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9, and Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1. There is a posting done by Samsung Canada about the schedule stating the time for the first Galaxy Tab updates to be released. The other tablets which will be able to receive the Ice Cream Sandwich are-
GT-P6210 Galaxy Tab Plus 7.0 WIFI
- GT-P6200 Galaxy Tab Plus 7.0 WIFI + 3G
- GT-P6810 Galaxy Tab 7.7 WIFI
- GT-P6800 Galaxy Tab 7.7 WIFI + 3G
- GT-P7310 Galaxy Tab 8.9 WIFI
- GT-P7300 Galaxy Tab 8.9 WIFI + 3G
- GT-P7510 Galaxy Tab 10.1 WIFI
- GT-P7500 Galaxy Tab 10.1 WIFI + 3G.
This 10” Samsung Tablet has front camera and a 3MP rear camera for video chats, Bluetooth 3.0, Polaris document editor and USB 2.0. It has 1 GHz dual core processor and 50 GB free DropBox storage. Optus is the first retailer for the New Galaxy Tablet 2 10.0. It is selling the device starting at $39.95 with 2 GB data and there are plans to go up to 20 GB data.