Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 310, the latest edition of Samsung Galaxy Tabs, has been launched in India. It’s a seven-inch tablet featuring Android4.0 or Ice Cream Sandwich. The market price of this new Samsung Galaxy Tab is Rs.23,250 ($411 approx. at current exchange rate). The tab was first mentioned at the Mobile World Congress at the beginning of this year.
The tab exhibits the following features:
- Tab 2 310 weighs 345gm,
- Measures 193.7 x 122.4 x 10.5mm
- Supports 1GHz dual core processor,
- It has 1GB RAM,
- 16GB internal memory which is expandable up to 32GB
- 1024 x 600p graphical resolution.
- The tablet exhibits a 3MP primary rear facing camera,
- A VGA secondary front facing camera,
- On connectivity props includes, 3G, Wi-Fi and HSPA.
- The device has 4000mAh irremovable battery.
This is the sixth Android Tab that Samsung has launched in India. The other five Samsung tablets available in Indian markets are Galaxy Tab, Galaxy Tab 750, Galaxy Tab 730, Galaxy Tab 680 and Galaxy Tab 620.